Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Super Mario 64 Bloopers Episode 16 - Christmas Special Part 2

(All rights go to their owners respctive. No copyright intended!) READ THIS! IMPORTANT! The second part of the video with Dr. Aquakittermap the end (for now anyway ... hihi ...) and Mario Santa start and a fun blooper in the credits. Enjoy the show! To indicate you have read this, enter "My favorite Mario character" (without quotes) (case-sensitive) in the Comments box and then enter your favorite Mario character's name. For example: My favorite character is Luigi Mario. You canEven after this kind. But it is not necessary. Example: My favorite character is Luigi Mario. BTW, nice video. 5 stars! Uh ... yes. I want it to be positive. If you post a comment but not the above, I will block you. Anyways, uh, that's it.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ-HJ2rQc3k&hl=en

My Links : boschcordless drill monitor subway franchise Mesothelioma Asbestos Attorney

No comments:

Post a Comment