Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Cwalk - Christmas is

yeah yeah! Today 24/12/2009...u know it's Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I make this vid as the Gilf all homie ... NH2 family, TUC VCWC team and all my friends around the world lol I'm sorry it's quite dark :[... but ... it has become more and more new style moves ^^... I still try to practice more to V moves ... it is so hard, but nothing is impossible lol at last ... hope u enjoy it: X. .. say once again: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! The main song, "Christmas is - Run DMC" Lyric: [Reverend ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LFOSMM_MY&hl=en

Friends Link : monitors schools center

No comments:

Post a Comment