Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

The top 40 Greatest TV Couples of all time! (Part Uno) - CHRISTMAS GIFT :P

PART 2 (20 to ONE is starting to see right away! CLICK THIS LINK: - www.youtube.com Merry Christmas ya'll.: D Tis' the season to be merry ... and I thought I was going out of my pool resurface the seasonal blues - they come and go as a rule, in the period a terrible week "- and my attention to something to take me off the more difficult things in my life, in this time of year. The project? A Christmas thank you to all my subscribers, friends, evaluators and other visitors who take the time to becomewatch my vids and after the wonderful comments on them. Thank you soooo much! It means a lot. I would be out of business if you do not like what I do, so thank you, again. :) I know this year has brought a little bit slowly been vidding in terms of, for me. Life took over. lol. But in the rare event that I am for something that Feedback was always warm and positive, so thank you. I have a huge list of videos that I did not get, but because of your growing support, I will let myMission in the next year a far more eventful year on enjoythemusic page. : D Well, the video .... I have a video Christmas last year, showing a little optimism montage paying only a little Christmas cheer and cheer ... But was this year, I opted for something a little different. YES ... You guessed it! My specialty - A countdown Vid! My best video and kisses the series were far my most successful videos vidding since I started, and I've got a little flare and developedObsession with countdown videos. A lot of people have praised my opinion about the choice of the sequence very carefully - what I do because I'm a geek, hehe - and I thought for my Christmas present to you this year I would finally like something that I still work one while ... something that I said I would not so long ago .... A countdown of the Top 40 Greatest TV Couples of all time! I watch TV like no other, and so I know my stuff when it comes to One True Pairs. These people are the ones who tune usweek after week. Give us the stories, emotions and passion, and have asked us hooked with whether our two favorite characters at the end together or not. The scenes between the two can often be the difference between success or failure of an entire episode, and the success of a given pair fanbase could create big fans of the game. So in that sense, I created the last couple of countdown. Many people throw them together on personal preference, but I've been thinking a lot more put into it. I thoughton the running order, very carefully and I'm really pleased with the results. This countdown is, who the characters are as individuals, how much resonance coupling with the audience, how sincere is their "moments", how passionate they are together, how well they fit, how the audience relates to the coupling and to how big is the fan feedback. These couples have all touched the audience in some way, and they do not even need the main pairing a show or have been togetheryear. You simply have to understand something as a couple. Therefore, some strong pairs, which can go for years further down in the list be short-lived couples who were great while they lasted. This is just like the countdown going. :) With every pair I have a nice quote from containing their relationship, which I thought was quite nice. Can: D but disagree, but before posting something negative, remember that a little more, and you can begin to agree. If not, then ... that's yourOpinion. Remember, this was only for fun. :) So again, I thank you for your support this year .... more videos will come after the new year, and I hope you enjoy this Christmas special. :) This is part 1, and I'll post Part 2 - number 20 to number 1 - on Christmas Eve. So until then .... enjoy this seasonal gift ...&&&& MERRY CHRISTMAS! : D Songs are: - Everytime We Touch (Candlelight Version) - Cascada. Happy - Leona Lewis NOCOPYRIGHT infringement intended. This video wasMADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I DO NOT MAKE ANY benefit. I DO NOT OWN THE SONG OR THE CLIPS. Video ALL USED BELONGS TO RESPECTIVE OWNERS.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCASfdw6HWM&hl=en

Tags : infant carseat plasma screen tvs booster seat bolle lenses princess cruise ships carribean cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment