Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Be Happy With What You Have and Have What You Need, Not What You Want

No matter how much you acquire, it is practically impossible to have them all. There is always something newer and better implemented. Try with what you already happy.

The quotation is from a book about getting rid of clutter. The book is very interesting and I found that, to quote one of the most helpful reminders. We should all remember that people, we need not be all that we can see on television. I think for people who want to practice itEverything begins with the first, that the people celebrate Christmas with their children. Child's first Christmas, and as a rule of the crib is not where the place of Santa Claus and the gifts around the city. And almost always there is great competition to ensure that your child is the best of everything.

If we stop right there, we can change the course of our economic history. If we would only bring more spirituality back into ChristmasCelebrations, we would all be so much more happy. Yes, some children were disappointed, but after the first or second spiritual Christmas she would be accustomed to it, as they get used to other things in life.

I think for me, I like that now and I will read it every day. That was a dent should do, would perhaps have been. At least I'll be working more and more knowledge about what I really want in life. True spiritualitycomes from, what you want and have what you need not what you want. I will try for a real spirituality. I can not say that my plan will work. But I can say that I try, for me it is a good start is.



Related : carmonitor franchise kfc

No comments:

Post a Comment