Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sebastian: The Asexual Icon - LLS with Craig Kilborn

One of the best characters from the Kilborn-era Late Late Show. Sebastian This is the only clip I have. Hope you enjoy! Other Sebastian quotes: "If my body is my temple, my genitals are strolling! "When I was young, I once found a dirty magazine, and I felt a tingling ... Nowhere!" "Hey limp handshake not tonight, I have a headache." "My friend's bathroom was" his "and" her "towels say, unnecessarily, I drip-dried." "I once castrated a dog and I thought, you're aLucky, lucky bastard. "" I once spilled scolding hot tea on my lap, at least that's what the waiter told me. "" I do not play sports, because the word "spread" makes me nervous. Personal message to Bob Barker: You have the right idea, only the wrong species. "" I do not care what anyone says, I will never read Balzac. "" Where do babies? Sorry, but I play Parcheesi. " "Who has time for sex when there's so much orange sorbet?" "At Christmas time, even if I drink too much scotch andfind myself singing Jingle Bells, I'll never say that the line 'all the way'. "" For me, the mistletoe a no-fly zone. "When I am alone in my bedroom I was handcuffed to the bed, because I don 't want no funny stuff. "Think" Many of the sea like a utopia, I see the ocean as a cesspool, where fish, "the evil". "" If a woman follow me home and asked to come in which I say, 'Let me slip into something more comfortable. "Then I jump into the fire and light yourself on fire." "I once rode a horse naked...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-tUM1FZH7U&hl=en

Thanks To : plasma wallmount carmonitor starbucks franchise Mesothelioma Asbestos Attorney bolle polarized sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment