Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Monday, December 14, 2009

Creating Your Hanukah or Christmas Scrapbook

We hear the word "holiday season" starts in October 1st, but when it comes to scrapbook albums, I often see only the photos from one day of Christmas, or 8 days of Hanukkah.

This year, create your album for the whole season. What does this mean? When you start your shopping and planning? My children have always created a wish list for my mom and dad. Make a copy of this wish list and add them to your scrapbook.

Once you start, yourHave shopping, taking pictures of the bags and bags of goodies you bought. There were years in which I saw in my suitcase and just laughed in the amount of bags I have inside. Some years I have purchased gifts for teachers, for staff, for my family and for the many gift exchange I am involved in.

I've always done that, my wrapping paper, either during the day when the kids at school or at night when they sleep. Take a few photos of the gifts are all wrapped up.

MostYears ago, my kids and I bake. We bake to fellow students, for staff, for those who appear to us wonderful service over the years and for the many parties we visit during the "holiday season". Take photos of your baking process. Consider also a few recipes from the jaws entered in the guestbook. Copy the recipes on acid-free paper.

Do you have any kind of dinner at your house? Also snap a few photos from the shopping list, preparation and review time and again by someYour dinner recipes.

Set decoration in your house? I have seen absolutely beautiful homes, both for Christmas and Hanukkah over the years. Take photos of your house with no guests in it. Then take pictures again, if the house with people, noise, and good food is filled.

Opening times has presented a highlight for children. In addition, take all the photos from opening their gifts, filled out some of the packaging paper for your scrapbook. Save a little, as it isyellow.

If you consider receiving cards from family and friends, laminating the cards and they are registered in your scrapbook. If the card itself is not acid-free, it will crack and yellow over time, so I suggest laminating them.

This year, when you consider your holiday scrapbook, look at the entire season, not just one or eight days.



Thanks To : hdtv ratings carl cd monitor kiddiecare princess ship royal river

No comments:

Post a Comment