Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Phurion Christmas 08 Montage

NOT MY VIDEO. This is Phurion's Christams assembly. Quote from him: I had a lot of trouble with this video. It took me quite through hell, but I've done it. First, Blunt added the clips, and when he compressed, they lost a lot of quality ... I am a perfectionist so I had let him down and covered her use of another person. So ask around, I asked my good friend Robosteeze, they come to me within a few days. I then went to 2 To create song. After about 4 ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP2m1B8Fy0w&hl=en

Recommend : carmonitorlcd monitor prepaid debit cards cheap auto insurance quote wine baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment