Home & Garden > christmas quotes

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

joe jonas quotes

Joe Jonas Quotes! Song: you need to find "Nick is like a 30 year old man in a 16-year-old body hold." Joe "No I dont have third arm.Silly fans." "Wait, girls! Surrender to the mantis! Some thing! Some thing! Some thing!" on his TV show, JONAS, "What is called the look? Its called AWESOME!"-Joe Jonas I hate it when you touchh me! "" Why did all the inspiring speech to a point? "- Disney's Jonas!" You have my socks without my shoes! "Joe Jonas, on his TV show, JONAS," How...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1WEJWkXZjw&hl=en

Recommend : headrest carmonitorlcd carl cd monitor bolle polarized sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment